TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper455022
TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper
- Highly intuitive looper pedal built by guitarists, for guitarists, offers you a dedicated stop button and loop effects
- Straightforward interface has a dedicated stop footswitch, making it easy to stop loops exactly when you want
- Reverse and half-speed loop effects give you awe-inspiring powers to fuel your creativity
- Export loops to PC or Mac* to work with in your DAW, and import complex backing tracks into the looper to impress on stage
- Access a wealth of StarJam loops by famous guitarists plus a free package of expertly recorded JamTrack backing tracks
- 5 minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Stereo inputs and outputs for major setup flexibility – you can even plug in 2 instruments
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off,
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Loops and Bounds Ahead
The original Ditto Looper rocked guitarists with a lust for looping like nothing else. Finally something that was simple, made for guitarists and sounded great. What would possibly be better? Well, how about all of that, plus new, next level looping features forged from pure awesome?
• Dedicated Start/Stop Button
• Looper effects: Stop, Reverse and Half Speed
• Loop Import/Export and Backing tracks
Start Where We Began
Guitarists love Ditto Looper like nothing else. Its ultra simple design and guitar-centric features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high quality audio, as well as 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs resonated with guitarists around the world. So why mess with what we nailed the first time?
Let ya in on a little secret? We love effects. But to us they need to make sense, and the resurgence of loopers fueled by Ditto Looper had more and more guitarists scream: loop-laden effects please! DITTO LOOPER X2 allows you to play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time. Which, as you might imagine, can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
Free Your Mind
Your loops are a reflection of you. So, to have them trapped in a tiny box just doesn’t make any sense. Now, you are free to export your loops and work with them in a DAW of your choice, or you can import loops and even backing tracks to and take them to gigs. Small sentence, HUGE advantage for gigging musicians!
StarJam - Jamming With Rock Royalty
So, what's cooler than looping? Looping with the stars! Star jam allows you to do just that! We've got the coolest guys out there providing you with loops for practice, inspiration and having fun - free of charge! Check out Starjam now!
Free JamTracks included
We've collaborated with JamTrackCentral to give you a package of some of the best backing tracks available. The tracks are expertly recorded, feature solos by top guitarists and - best of all - they're free of charge when you buy a Ditto X2!
The Evolooption of Ditto
Ditto X2 is the natural evolution of Ditto Looper. We've listened to all the feedback we've had from happy Ditto users and carefully selected a handful of amazing features that are designed specifically to take your looping to the next level. Ditto X2 is for when you want to get serious about looping, but without sacrificing that signature-simplicity that guitar players know and love from Ditto Looper.
One thing we decided to focus on was a dedicated stop-button. If you have ever tried looping during a live performance then you know the importance of being able to stop the loop exactly when you want to. Ditto X2 lets you use the FX footswitch as a dedicated stop, letting you end things nice and easy.