GUILD D-240E DREADNOUGHT NATURALGUILD-D240E
GUILD D-240E DREADNOUGHT NATURAL
Built with a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The D-240E features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural.
- Back & Sides Wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Electronics: Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls
- Gig Bag: Guild Deluxe Gig Bag
- Style: Dreadnought Acoustic Steel with an Arched Back
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce