The Bit Commander is a monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones. Its no-nonsense interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves to create a wide variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators. Ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up all join together to make a single guitar sound like an army of olde tyme synths.
1. Level: Master volume
2. Filter: Tone control more highs clockwise, more warmth counterclockwise
3. Base: Squared input signal level
4. Sub: Two octaves down level
5. Down 1: One octave down level
6. Up 1: One octave up level