NOTE: The grain pattern in the timbers used in all Cole Clark guitars are subject to change per guitar. If you would like to see the exact guitar we have in store we are more than happy to send through photos on request.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version code CCFL2EC-LH-BLBL
- Pickguard supplied in case.