This is a very cool, and great sounding new acoustic electric guitar from the team at Cole Clark guitars. It is a Angel two series, including 3 way pickup system, snow flake inlays, Black bean fingerboard, and solid blackwood sides. The main difference between this model and other Angel 2 series guitars is the Californian Redwood top (grown right here in Australia) It looks great, and sounds fantastic.comes with a Cole Clark tweed case.
NOTE: The grain pattern in the timbers used in all Cole Clark guitars are subject to change per guitar. If you would like to see the exact guitar we have in store we are more than happy to send through photos on request.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
- NOT for percussive playing