If you've been searching for a great sounding Martin style OM guitar but want to spend under $700? Then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII, Blueridge guitars are made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.
The Blueridge BR-42 acoustic guitar offers big tone in a small body guitar!
The 12-fret neck and standard OOO body yield a deep and unique big tone. The solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides produce a clear, crisp tone that records well. A slim wide mahogany neck with a genuine East Indian rosewood fingerboard is a joy for fingerstyle players.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- 000 body size with a 12th-fret body joint
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with dove-tail neck joint
- Peghead overlay of choice rosewood
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead and fingerboard inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Back center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White 5-ply body binding (W/B/W/B/W)
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 3/4 inch
- Scale length: 25.6 inch