TC Electronic Sub 'n' Up Mini Octaver Pedal455078
TC Electronic Sub 'n' Up Mini Octaver Pedal
- Hugely popular octave pedal in mini version offers flawless polyphonic tracking and built-in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine gives you lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable octave tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Dedicated bass TonePrints* swap upper octave for a P.A.-rattling, Richter-scale-breaking 2 octaves down
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- Cool monophonic octaver replicates that classic old-school octave pedal flavor
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- High-quality components to give you flawless octave tones in a pedal format
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER features the same state-of-the-art octave-engine found in it’s raved-about bigger brother for awesome octave sounds, including your choice of the amazing SUB ’N’ UP TonePrint octave tones. Add to this pitch perfect accuracy, flawless polyphonic tracking, an authentic old-school monophonic algorithm – and you've got the impossibly small, penultimate octaver for your crowded pedal board.
Don’t let its diminutive size fool you. SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER’s advanced polyphonic pitch technology gives you lightning-fast note tracking and glitch-free octaving even when playing complex chords. And with TC’s proprietary TonePrint technology, SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER is capable of delivering everything from shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or earthquake-inducing subsonic riffs.
TonePrint – DIY
SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER’s comes equipped with our innovative TonePrint Technology, which provides unrivalled flexibility and virtually-unlimited tonal experimentation. Not only can you beam custom-made tones to the pedal via the free app, you can also design your own octave TonePrints from scratch via the editor.
And speaking of submerging yourself in the Subsonic Sea… Even though the beloved two-octaves down knob appears to be missing from SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER, bass players need not panic. If creating the subsonic mayhem that can only be measured on the Richter Scale is what you live by, we’ve designed loads of bass-dedicated TonePrints that substitute the octave up knob for the bass-approved Sub2 control.
Sometimes nothing can beat the quirky imperfections of vintage gear. That's why we designed a monophonic octave algorithm that painstakingly recreates every idiosyncratic flaw of a vintage analog octaver. SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER is perfect for creating faux bass-lines with a guitar, or will you dare to plug in a bass – and level the whole house?
Delivering all of the polyphonic octave pleasantries that you know from its bigger brother, the SUB 'N' UP MINI sounds huge
but looks tiny.
Focusing on simplicity and ease of use, we did away with the mini toggle switch and the two octaves down knob.
Naturally, you can still turn SUB 'N' UP MINI into an old school monophonic octaver for that crackling pitch glitch of the olden days.
If you're into a more modern sound and feel, the polyphonic octave algorithm keeps all your notes tracking true even when playing chords and harmonies or laying down the bottom pitch.
Or, tap into the inspiring tones of our TonePrint family of artists. Just use the free TonePrint app to beam in your tone of choice and strap in for something really pitchin'!
• Next generation octave engine - for flawless polyphonic tracking
• Cool old-school monophonic octaver
• TonePrint-engine with modulation - for otherworldly octave tones
Though the pedal is deceptively small, it’s tonal abilities are huge. Polyphonic tracking lets you add 12-string chime to your ballads. Then you can add a low octave for a larger sound to fill out the bottom. And another deeper octave below the previous one, adds some seismic girth to your tone. The state of the art polyphonic algorithm tracks your playing evenly through complex chords or sultry licks without losing a step.
Tons of Vintage Tones
The old school monophonic mode is like a pitches brew full of psychedelic inspiration, sure to really fill out the sound of your two-man garage band. Slap on a fuzz and unleash your inner flute player fantasies in a purple haze of glitchy octaves and feedback or turn up the low notes for some sick synth maladies.
Unleash the Pitch Inside
TonePrint technology is the ace up SUB ‘N’ UP MINI’s sleeve. The free TonePrint app lets you beam in any sound that the full-size pedal offers and using the TonePrint Editor, you can tweak it to perfection. If you’re missing the Sub 2 knob, you can easily beam in a setting that lets you dial in any amount of subsonic mayhem from the Up knob.