PRS SE 245 SINGLE CUT - VINTAGE SUNBURST WITH GIG BAG38/SE-245-VS
With a voice that's wholly classic, eminently recordable and gig ready, the PRS SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. Its bevelled maple top gets even closer to the look and feel of its more expensive cousin, at a price that will satisfy any player and their budget. The SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany body, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard: the most popular tonewood combination in the world! Comes in a stunning Whale Blue finish.
The 24.5" scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who grew up using short scale guitars.
- Beveled maple top with flame maple veneer
- Thick mahogany back wood
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets
- Dual PRS Designed SE 245 humbucker
- PRS designed stoptail bridge
- Volume and tone controls for each pickup
- 3-way toggle
- Bird inlays
- Nickel hardware