XOTIC CALIFORNIA CLASSIC XTC-1 SURF GREEN w/ MATCHING HEADSTOCK #754
Hand selected by the Guitar Brothers Team from the factory in California in May 2019, this brand new Xotic California Classic XTC series guitar is part of Xotic's US-masterbuilt line of boutique guitars that blend classic vintage looks with modern playabilty and hardware.
What can we say? These Xotic California Classic guitars are among the very best guitars we have ever played. And we've played a few!
- Oil neck finish for that broken in feel
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck and Flame Maple Fingerboard
- Glorious Surf Green Thin Coat Nitrocellulose Finish
- Gotoh Vintage Locking tuners for stable tuning
- Hand wound Raw Vintage USA RV-TE Pick Ups
Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck Thickness at 1st fret: .825”(±.0050)
- Neck Thickness at 12th fret: .925”(±.0050)
- 6150 (Medium Jumbo) Frets
- 9.5" straight neck radius
- Custom Made Xotic T bridge with Compensated Raw Brass Saddles
- Ash Body
Ash Body for a light, natural feel and resonant tone. Xotic guitar bodies are made from high grade tonewood which has been properly seasoned. Xotic added neck joint stability with very tight tolerances for stable tuning. Xotic went to great lengths to research the most appealing body shape with period specific contours for a great classic looks and comfortable feel.
Vintage Locking Tuners - Improve tuning stability, Quicker string change
Custom Xotic T bridge - with raw brass saddles for better intonation and tone.
Raw Vintage USA Handwound Pickups - Raw Vintage TE Dual Single Coils Set
Finally, Xotic set these guitars up to perfection. Xotic's highly trained luthiers carefully inspect each instrument and perform a highly detailed setup that brings out the full potential of the instrument insuring each guitar plays it's very best.