TC Electronic Corona Chorus Pedal455016
- High-quality TonePrint-enabled chorus pedal offers you 2 outstanding built-in chorus effects
- Renowned SCF Chorus and lush TriChorus settings included out of the box provide truly exceptional tonal options to create with
- Four-knob interface allows extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- True stereo I/O provides incredibly wide three-dimensional tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized chorus effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when chorus effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access
- Extra-small footprint easily fits on any pedal board
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Limited Edition - Unlimited Modulation
40 years ago, in a tiny town in Denmark, two brothers planted a sonic seed – and the SCF STEREO CHORUS FLANGER was born!
A chorus pedal so great and so far ahead of its time – that it single-handedly shaped the destiny of TC ELECTRONIC.
In celebration of our 40th anniversary – and to honor this legendary piece of kit – we’ve created a special limited run of the CORONA CHORUS (only 2,000 units), which sees the CORONA take on the sleek, iconic look of the original SCF pedal.
To ensure it doesn’t just look the part, we’ve meticulously recreated the lush, all-enveloping chorus, pitch-mod and flanger tones of the original, now available as TonePrints, ready to beam to your CORONA CHORUS – absolutely free of charge!
Choose Your Chorus
Whether you go for the music-defining SCF setting or the ultra rich Tri-Chorus, you're always ensured expansive tonal options from glassy shimmers to mind-boggling swirls of sound. In fact, we’d buy two and have ’em both on at the same time to combine the SCF sounds with the rich Tri-Chorus tones.
Chorus, Don't Bore Us
CORONA CHORUS has a set of tone controls that allow you to craft a wide variety of chorus sounds -the Speed knob lets you dial in anything from slow ’80s chorusing to fast leslie-like sounds, while the Depth knob sets how intense the sound is going to be.
The Tone knob allows you dial in the chorus exactly how you like it – from dark and vintage to pristine TC shimmer to a sound that really punches through the mix. Fun guaranteed!
Chorus Coolness Completed
Chorus is such a nice sound, it deserves maximum width. With stereo in – and outs, you are sure to achieve a warble as wide as your imagination.
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
The Artist Entrance
TonePrint means signature effects - and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we've asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC ELECTRONIC effect - and make them available to you for free!
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar's pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Your Vision, Your Sound!
Music is the truest expression of self. That's why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want to, no holds barred.
With the TonePrint Editor, you get full control over all effect behavior, knob ranges and everything in between so you can create your signature TC sound.