Syncopy is your perfect sonic centre, where echoes of the past meet and merge perfectly with technology of the future.
With 1 full second of gorgeous and textural fully analog delay, based on classic bucket brigade technology and a fully analog modulation section, combined with the added benefit of modern-day digital control, Syncopy allows you to create, control, save and recall a multitude of delay tones on the fly!
From short classic delays to long and lush modulated echoes and all the way to otherworldly special fx, Syncopy does it all without flinching, while providing the deep and ultra-precise control required by modern day musicians.
- Analog bucket-brigade delay pedal – from 50ms to 1 sec of delay time
- Built-in Modulation – add lush movement or crazy Special FX to your trails
- Tap Tempo and 4 subdivisions – get your delays in sync or hold tap for wild self-oscillation
- 128 Presets - first 4 readily available directly on the pedal, additional presets available via MIDI
- Expression and MIDI control – for on the fly parameter changes
- Handmade in the UK with True-Bypass switching
With the expression input, or via MIDI CC, you can control the following parameters, saving each of them to the 4 on-board presets (plus an additional 124 presets via MIDI):
- Time – sets the Delay time (from 50mS slap-back delay to 1 second analog delay)
- MIX – adjusts the amount of dry to wet (from 100% wet to 100% dry)
- Feedback – controls the amount of self-oscillation of the delay line (sometimes known as Regen)
- Mod Rate – sets how fast you are modulating the delay from a low swell to a fast chirp
- Mod Depth – the amount of modulation you choose for the delay time
- Mod Shape – changes the modulation shape (from Square wave to Sine Wave and everything in between)
- Beat Divisions –set tap divisions to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing (from Crotchets, Triplets, Semi-Quaver, Dotted-Quaver to 16ths)