DAVID becomes the second member of Schertler's "next generation" acoustic amplifier series. This newly-designed 3-channel amp, combines a wealth of new features and updated technology with a new "look".
DAVID's inputs will accommodate a microphone, an instrument and a stereo device such as a computer, MP3 player or CD. The instrument input and the Jack input on the microphone channel both feature a Bootstrap technology that enables the input to automatically adapt to any impedance.
Some of the new DAVID amplifier's new features include: three channels, a range of controls including gain, switchable resonance (notch) filter, adjustable DI Out in the master section, mute switch and overload LED for each channel. A new digital reverb replaces the spring one found in the original David models.
DAVID is also equipped with a high voltage CLASS-A preamp that has no integrated circuits and No Negative Feedback (NFB). The anthracite finish is designed for performance and touring applications, where a more robust exterior finish is required.
- Weight 10 kg (22.04lb)
- Dimensions 29.5x25.5x35.5cm
- Frequency Response 50 Hz to 30 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Speakers 1” dome tweeter, 6” woofer
- Construction Plywood
- Channels 3 indipendent channels
- Inputs Channel 1 Jack 6.3mm unbalanced, Channel 2 XLR balanced, Channel 3 Jack 3.5mm stereo
- Outputs DI, LINE
- Phantom Power 24-33V and 10V on Channel 2, 10V on Channel 1
- Effect Digital reverb
- Preamp Class-A
- Power 100W Bi-amplified