One Control Iguana Tail LoopOC-05
One Control Iguana Tail Loop
The Iguana is a five-channel loop switcher equipped with six DC outputs. The loops are all true bypass and it also has a separate tuner output.
Perfect for pedals or tuners that seem to sucking out your tone while not in use. Takes a standard 9V power supply and can be used passively if so desired, however power outputs will not be active.
- Tuner Switch: When this switch is engaged the output is muted and the tuner output becomes active.
- Tuner: Connect your tuner pedal to this output, simply hit the tune switch to use this output.
- Send1-3: These are the send jacks for loops 1 through 3. These outputs should be connected to the inputs on your effect units. When a loop is turned off the output from the corresponding send jack is muted.
- Return 1-3: These are the return jacks for loops 1 through 3. The outputs from your effect units should be connected to theseinputs.
- 5x 9V OUT: These jacks can power your 9V effect pedals
- INPUT: 9 Volt center negative
- POWER: 15mA
- OUTPUTS: 5 X 9 Volt DC out
- DIMENSIONS: 334x65x55 mm — 13.15x2.56x2.17 Inch
- WEIGHT: 540g — 19oz.