GUILD M-120LE CONCERT - LEFT HANDED - SOLID MAHOGANYGUILD-M120LE
GUILD M-120LE CONCERT - LEFT HANDED - SOLID MAHOGANY
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120LE provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Featuring solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120LE’s 24 ¾” scale length, vintage shaped Guild neck, and 1¾” nut width make this concert size guitar easy to play. The Guild/Fishman AP-1 with Sonicore pickup allows for expert amplification of this small-bodied guitar’s incredibly rich sound. Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The M-120LE includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Case: Guild Concert Polyfoam Case Included
- Electronics: Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls
- Style: Left HandedConcert Acoustic Steel
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany