The Bluesbird reflects Guild’s return to yet another historic solid body model. Originally released in 1970 as the solid body counterpart to the M-75 Aristocrat, the Bluesbird was subject to a few design changes over the decades. Today’s reissue features a carved maple top and maintains many of the aesthetic traits of the M-75 Bluesbird of the late 60s. Its lightweight chambered mahogany body allows for improved resonance and unparalleled comfort, making this guitar one of the lightest in its class. The Bluesbird features a 24 3/4” scale, and fast-playing vintage C shaped neck. While many of the Bluesbird’s specifications remain faithful to the original model, today’s updated version comes equipped with USA-made Seymour Duncan pickups, as well as a TonePros locking tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece to offer the most versatile version of this guitar to date. Grover Sta-Tite tuning machines and Guild’s deluxe padded gig bag round out this ultimate package.
Guild Bluesbird Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Based on Guild's M-75 Bluesbird from late '60s/early '70s
- Chambered mahogany body is comfortably lightweight and very resonant
- Vintage-feeling C-shaped neck with bound rosewood fretboard
- Two Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups for wide-ranging tone
- Solid tuning stability from Grover Sta-Tite tuners
- Deluxe gigbag included