Australian-made Cole Clark's Fat Lady 1 Series guitars, like this CCFL1E-BM acoustic-electric, are solid timber dreadnoughts with Cole Clark 3-way pickup systems, snowflake fretboard inlays and have timber binding. In the case of CCFL1E-BM models they feature Australian-grown solid bunya tops paired with Queensland maple, a Queensland maple neck, and a bridge and fingerboard made from sustainable She Oak. Plek setup, they're optimized to sound great right out of the box!
NOTE: The grain pattern in the timbers used in all Cole Clark guitars are subject to change per guitar. If you would like to see the exact guitar we have in store we are more than happy to send through photos on request.
- All solid timber full body dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3 way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)