Musicians regularly ask Lloyd Spiegel if he could wangle them a job at Cole Clark Guitars, the Melbourne manufacturer that signed him up a decade ago to endorse its products. If they have the woodworking or machine skills, then he might put in a good word, but he says, ''The job of sitting around playing guitars all day, well, that's taken.''
NOTE: The grain pattern in the timbers used in all Cole Clark guitars are subject to change per guitar. If you would like to see the exact guitar we have in store we are more than happy to send through photos on request.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Solid Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid Rosewood timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone fretboard and waist with Mother of Pearl signatature inlay
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″