This is one-time-only Cole Clark Fat Lady acoustic made with a solid Bunya top and Auatralian Mahogany back & sides. The mahogany gives it some beautiful warm tones and the bunya tops it off with some crisp high-ends to level out the tone.
NOTE: The grain pattern in the timbers used in all Cole Clark guitars are subject to change per guitar. If you would like to see the exact guitar we have in store we are more than happy to send through photos on request.
- All solid timber full body dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Inlaid timber rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″