Australian-made Cole Clark's Angel 1 Series guitars, like this CCAN1E-BM acoustic-electric, are solid timber grand auditorium with Cole Clark 3-way pickup systems, snowflake fretboard inlays and timber binding. In the case of the CCAN1E-BM models, they feature Australian-grown solid bunya tops paired with Queensland maple, a Queensland maple neck, and a bridge and fingerboard made from sustainable She Oak. Plek setup, they're optimized to sound great right out of the box!
NOTE: The grain pattern in the timbers used in all Cole Clark guitars are subject to change per guitar. If you would like to see the exact guitar we have in store we are more than happy to send through photos on request.
- All solid timber full body grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)
- Comes with a hard case