Spruce Top with Indian Rosewood Back and Sides and Ebony Bridge/Fretboard.
NOTE: The grain pattern in the timbers used in all Cole Clark guitars are subject to change per guitar. If you would like to see the exact guitar we have in store we are more than happy to send through photos on request.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Indian Rosewood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Black pick guard supplied in case
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″